Thursday, June 5, 2008

ITEM film?????????? ;)

Most of us would be aware of item numbers in movies where some seductress (of course then essence is to be skimpily clad) dances around in some pub or some lavish bedroom set. But how many of us have heard of an ITEM MOVIE itself?? OM SHANTI OM was one such movie. And now I hear that SRK is nominated for the BEST ACTOR award for this movie. Oh my god? what is going on? I guess the awards must also be something similar to the spoofs in that particular movie!

Add a ravishing model who is only a film old!
Add a superstar!
Add a six pack to the superstar!
Add 10 blockbuster songs!
Add lavish sets...
Add good spoofs!
And finally just have a wafer thin story!

the recipe is perfect for an ITEM MOVIE!

4 comments:

Filarial said...

"Oh my god? what is going on? I guess the awards must also be something similar to the spoofs in that particular movie!" dei overa peter odare da-- yedho filmfare vandu minnadi sundance madri erundu eppo eppidi aiduthu madri pesera..:D:D

viswajith.k.n said...

illa machi...naan ithana naal filmfare avalavu follow pannadhu illai..so never used to bother about it much..indha yr when I was reading something on rediff I found out about the awards...was like wtf is happening?

Macadamia The Nut said...

What next? An SRK temple? Or is there already one built?

viswajith.k.n said...

Who knows and who cares...watch Om Shanti Om...after seeing that movie I am disappointed to say that I am a Khan fan!